Prof. Giuseppe Monetti, MS
Giuseppe Monetti was born in Bologna, Italy, on November 3rd, 1951
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Bologna, Italy.
- Specialized in diagnostic radiology in 1985 at the Institute of Radiology at the same University.
- Achieved the EEC European Diploma of Clinical Echography in 1986.
- Author of five books about Integrated Muskuloskeletal Echography and Imaging.
- Co-author of nine books inherent the Muskuloskeletal Apparatus.
- Author of more than 350 papers both national and international about the Muskuloskeletal Apparatus.
- Speaker in more than 500 national and international conferences about Muskuloskeletal matters.
- Radiology Assistant, 1981 to 1982, at Civil Hospital in Suzzara (Mantova, Italy).
- Assistant and lately co-responsible aid in the Radiology Department at “Arciospedale S. Maria Nuova” in Reggio Emilia, Italy, 1983 to 1992.
- Since May 1992 Director of Diagnostic Imaging Department at the “Nigrisoli” Clinic in Bologna.
- Advisor at the Medicine Institute for Sport in Bologna since 1985.
- Official Echographist during 1990’s World Soccer Championship “Italia 90”.
- Councilman of the Section of Diagnostic for Images in Sport Medicine of the S.I.R.M., 1989 to 1993 (and founding associate).
- Teaching Professor at Schools of Specialty in Motor Sciences at the University of Bologna and at the Institute of Radiology of the University of Udine.
- Adviser at the Legal Medicine Institute at the University of Bologna for Muskuloskeletal Diagnostic.
- Director of the Muskuloskeletal Echography School since 1986.
- From 2006 to 2007 Director of Medical Service Autodromo di Imola (Italy)
- Muskuloskeletal Diagnostic Adviser at “Domus Nova” Clinic in Ravenna, Italy.
- He collaborates with the Institute of Radiology of “Henry Ford Hospital” in Detroit for Imaging Diagnostic of the Muskuloskeletal Apparatus.
- Councilman of the section of Muskuloskeletal Radiology of the S.I.R.M. (Italian Society of Medical Radiology) since May 2004.
- Doctor of the radiological team for the Winter Olympic Games Turin 2006.
- From 2013 Director of Medical Service Autodromo di Modena (Italy)
Dott.ssa Vittoria Lauro, MS
Dr. Vittoria Lauro, MS is the Medical Health Director of D-LAB, and our Clinical Acupuncturist.
– Master on Acupuncture and Infertility, AMAB, Bologna (Italy), 2015-2016
– Master on Acupuncture, Nanjing (China), 2014
– Master on Acupuncture, AMAB, Bologna (Italy), 2012-2016
– Master on Auricular Acupuncture, AMAB, Bologna (Italy), 2007-2009
– Master on Business Management, Bologna University, Bologna (Italy), 2008
– Pediatric Surgery specialization, Bologna University, Bologna (Italy), 1995-2000
– Medical Degree, Perugia University, Perugia (Italy),1995
– Medical Health Director, D-LAB, Bologna (Italy), 2016-ongoing
– Medical Health Manager, MediClinic, Pozzonovo (Italy), 2015-ongoing
– Clinical Acupuncturist, 2012-ongoing
– Clinical Researcher, Alfa Wassermann SpA, Bologna (Italy), 2006-2015
– Brench Representative, Bologna (Italy), 2004-2006
– Pediatric Surgeon, Maggiore Hospital, Bologna (Italy), 2002-2004
Pediatric Surgeon, Modena Hospital, Modena (Italy), 2000
Michele de Vito Piscicelli
Dr.Michele de Vito Piscicelli is one of D-LAB’s Founders and he’s the Commercial Manager of the center. He plan and stipulate the business conventions. You can contact him by e-mail at : email@example.com